Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday

For some reason I feel the need to document that I am about to get up off the couch and straighten up the house a bit. Why? Because I've been so lazy for the past year. I think I really checked out after the move and never checked back in. Granted, I wasn't a great house cleaner in the old house either. Maybe it is still the weather but I just feel more motivated at being responsible in my life.

The stuff from Costco is still sitting in our entryway, I need to vacuum seal Autumn's old clothes, and remove all of Autumn's toys from the family room back into the playroom. That should be a daily thing like it used to be.

Of course, right now I'm watching the Biggest Loser and I keep fast forwarding to the next person weighing in instead of getting up off the couch.

Windows are open, get that good air inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment