Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Cleaning



I went to bed last night thinking about how to rearrange the playroom because I'm trying to go to bed at a decent hour (midnight) even though I am not sleepy. I woke up at 4:20 thinking about a cousin. I stayed up for awhile unable to sleep. Woke up multiple times between 6 and 8. Autumn woke up just before 8, which is pretty late for her. I went to get a plastic container out of the cupboard and ended up cleaning out two cupboards of miscellaneous things that we don't need anymore. Like cheap pans from Richard's apartment 10 years ago. Not sure why I kept them when we've had much nicer ones for years. I also took out the foodsaver that I haven't used in years. And the old slow cooker that was replaced with a bigger one last fall. Why didn't I just get rid of the old one at the same time the new one came in?

The plan now is to move the playroom around to give Autumn a place to hang up her artwork, and also a place to display family photos so the sun doesn't damage them.

I should have taken a better before picture, but I had already moved the bookcase to the corner when I remembered.



I made a little reading nook for Autumn. She said, "Thank you to putting this blanket here!"





Then I had Richard install these knobs on the wall so that I can tie some sort of string across to hang Autumn's artwork from.



Now to figure out dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment